Don’t let fashion scare you. It can really be quite easy to be fashionable. Continue reading to learn some great advice that will help get you on your way. You should always own a black pair of pants in a smooth fabric. You can wear those for a casual occasion if you pair it with a casual top. You can wear the same pair of pants for a more formal occasion if your pair it with a more satin top with sparkly jewellery. Let’s read Awesome Advice On Dressing Your Best.
- The best time to apply body moisturizer is directly after you shower. Use it before you dry off, or after a gently towel drying. This will help to lock the moisture from the shower into your skin, doubling the benefits of the moisturizer. It will also require that you use less of the product.
- Build your wardrobe around basic staples that you can mix and match easily. Some key pieces include a little black dress, a fitted jacket and matching skirt, a tailored pair of slacks in a neutral color and a pair of dark, fitted trouser jeans. These items can take your almost anywhere paired with the right top and/or accessories.
- Hats are a great accessory to match any kind of outfit. For men, there are the typical fisherman hats and baseball caps, but for women, the possibilities run much deeper. For instance, you can wear a cute sun hat, floppy hat or beach hat with any casual dress you own.
- Dark on dark can help you look thinner if you are a bit overweight and self conscious about yourself. Dark colors slim you down by causing the eyes to go to your jewelry and accessories. Make skirts more comfortable by using an elastic waistband.
- On days when you aren’t feeling your best, a nice, big pair of stylish sunglasses can be your best friend. If you did not get enough sleep, the night before or are ill, a pair of sunglasses will cover your sickly-looking eyes and add mystery and added style to your ensemble.
How to adopt:
- Find the right balance between fashionable and comfortable. Pain doesn’t have to equal beauty. Just because a pair of shoes or a lacy dress are aesthetically pleasing doesn’t mean you should wear them. Don’t just check to see if something fits. Before you spend any money, try to determine whether you will be able to wear what you are buying for extended periods of time.
- Always break in a new pair of shoes before a special occasion or a long awaited vacation trip. There is nothing worse than finding that a new pair of shoes pinches or rubs when you are in the middle of a wedding reception or walking on a guided tour of a fabulous new city.
- Try donating clothing that no longer fit. Not only is this great because you are helping out those less fortunate, but you are also cutting down the amount of time it will take for you to find an outfit that you want to wear.
- Avoid gaping button-down shirts with a bit of velcro or tape. For a permanent fix, sew small strips of hook-and-loop between the buttons across the bust of the shirt. If you aren’t handy with a needle and thread, you can also use small pieces of double-sided tape. Be sure to remove it before washing the shirt, though.
- For a slimming effect, create color blocks. For example, wear a skirt, hose and shoes that are all the same color. This will create the visual impression of a block of color, which will make you look slimmer than you actually are. This can also be a way to make a bold statement.
When you purchase sunglasses, look for frames that will coordinate with your summer clothing. You should really need only one or two pairs to get you through the entire season. You can use other accessories to draw attention to yourself, or a particular area. Multiple pairs of shades are unnecessary, and expensive. If you adhere to the tips here, people will praise you on your great sense of style. Dressing well is a great way to present yourself.